Monday, May 11, 2015

An Intro

"Sparkles and Songs..."  Why that?  What does that mean?

Quite frankly, as I was 'auditioning' blog names, my 3-year-old daughter, who was sitting next to me, decided to 'help' me type--do you sense I like finger-quotes here--and hit a few crucial keys, saving me that name.  It might not be the catchiest, but it does pretty much sum up a lot of what this blog may be about.

Let me introduce myself.  My name is Jill Barr.  This year, I have the honor and privilege of representing the Hawkeye State as Mrs. Iowa International 2015 (hence the sparkles).  I also am a vocalist, and sing whenever I get the chance (hence the songs).  I am also an Aries, love movie quotes and enjoy long walks on the beach.

Ok, so that last part is cliche (except for the movie quotes, of course), but I can't give away everything in one post!  You'll have the opportunity to find out more about me along the way...


Be the Change.  Be the Light.  #ServeLoveVolunteer

Cheers!

Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment