Wednesday, May 13, 2015

For Those Who've Made it Possible...

THANK YOU.

I want to take time to express my gratitude to those who have made it possible for me to be your Mrs. Iowa International 2015.  They say it takes a village and they are certainly correct!

To The Farmer's Bank of Spencer--You are a leader when it comes to service in the workplace.  By actively supporting your employees' charitable endeavors, you create the culture of service and improve your community.  You truly care about Spencer being the best it can be and make it possible for so many individuals and non-profits to reach for the stars. Thank you for partnering with me in promoting volunteerism not only in Spencer, but throughout the state.
www.farmerstrust.com

To Rhonda Olson--We did it, Mama!  :)  You were my encouragement from day one.  And for that, I want to Thank You!  You gave me that final push of confidence when I submitted my application and have never stopped supporting me.  I love sharing about my appearances and photos with you and you are always ready with a hug when I need it.  I am so fortunate to have you as a friend.

To Solutions Inc, State Bank (Spencer), Community State Bank (Spencer) and Anji Bennett--I am thankful for your support in sponsoring and designing my official program book ad.  I couldn't have done it without your contributions and am grateful.  I can't wait to see how it turns out!
www.gmdsolutions.com
www.statebank-spencer.com
www.ecommunitybank.org

To Quattlebaum Photography--Your images are gorgeous!  Thank you for being my photographer and creating my beautiful head shots!  Theone, you are so much fun to work with and Jason, you make the images just come alive!  My photos look so regal and professional, I can't wait to see them in the program book and to share them at autograph sessions!
www.quattlebaumphotography.com

To Deb Mechler--I really enjoy and appreciate our time together!  You give me a lot to think about and I appreciate being able to share my triumphs and challenges with you.  I know that the Lord has put me on this journey for a reason and that you were meant to be a part of it.  You have my shining endorsement!  :)

To Anji Bennett--Thank you for your artistic vision and expertise.  I am thankful to have a kind and talented friend like you!

To Gary & Kathy Brees, The Pick Family and other Family and Friends--I genuinely appreciate your contributions to my goal.  Your kindness and generosity are valued and will not be forgotten.



To Be Continued...









Be the Change.  Be the Light.  #ServeLoveVolunteer

Cheers!

Jill





No comments:

Post a Comment